Any lack of choices available for a camera bag can be very irritating for female photographers. Usually, women are forced to carry around a sad looking camera bag plus their ongoing purse because there isn’t enough space. Otherwise, they would stuff their not-so-cheap camera directly in their purse, running the risk of damaging the camera body or scraping the lenses or the viewfinder.
Fortunately, we’ve hunted down a few stylish camera bags for women that will certainly not make you stand out like a tourist, yet still have plenty of room for your lip gloss, phone and wallet.
Do you need cool camera straps? Check HERE!
What to look for when considering a designer camera to buy
Picking the right camera bag for you can sometimes be very hard, yet turn out to be a simple task on other occasions. This all depends on the quantity of equipment you have, how much of it you intend to carry, if you need multiple bags of different sizes to match both situations and what budget can you afford. And of course, your style and personality.
Especially if you are dead set on matching a tiny bag that will carry a camera body, a flash, a lens, model releases, a Gary Fong Lightsphere and a wallet to match up with that gorgeous new orange sundress and a completely another bag to go with these leather pants and that stylish zebra print camisole. Later, it’s all up to you.
Unluckily, the majority of camera bags tend to look alike, ugly, and YELL, “Hello, I’m definitely a camera bag!”
A nice stylish camera bag will certainly look like a normal handbag, modern nevertheless. It should also be spacious enough to carry your usual stuff, and your children’s kiddies as well. This will prevent the need to carry around two or three bags at a time.
However, the camera bag you will end up choosing should be padded with thick safety foam and have inserts with Velcro strips on ends. This virtually enables you to modify the interior of your bag, forming protective slots for lenses, your camera body, flash, and other accessories. Such bags are also extremely easy to sling around, no matter whether you’ve got a backpack, sling carrier, messenger bag, hip pack, roller or briefcase.
Plus, you need to make sure the bag is modern-looking, attractive, and fits your personality and your style. However, don’t worry, just keep reading as we will provide a list of 5 best stylish camera bags for women, and you can decide later!
Most Featured Stylish Camera Bags For Women
There are so many stylish bags out there, and a brief look on Etsy can prove that. Ranging from vintage bags to handmade ones, we can mention as an example the most featured Kelly Moore, Chevron, Robins Egg Dandelion, Epiphanie, MadArt…etc. In this section, we will try to list 5 bags we like, and think are stylish and modern enough to satisfy your needs:
1- Kelly Moore Libby Bag
This Kelly Moore Libby bag is a well arranged bag that may also be used by photography fans as well. This is the first women’s bag that is fashioned to carry your full equipment and your laptop. It is flexible enough to meet all your requirements. Now, you do not have to carry 3 different bags when you are traveling anymore.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- A laptop divider that can carry up to a17″ laptop
- 5 padded, adjustable and removable dividers
- Bottom and exterior walls of this bag are padded
- An iPad-sized pocket
- 2 over-the-shoulder straps of 11″ height
- A removable long messenger band (up to 56″)
- This bag is made of water-resistant, man-made materials
- Antiqued Metal Hardware
- Shoulder Padding
- This bag will carry up to a 10″ lens, plus a standard body or a pro body with grip or a full camera body with lens attached
2- Epiphanie LYRIC
This bag is ideal for long walks throughout Paris or a complete day of photo shoots, each girl requires a Lyric in their camera bag set. This must-have item fits your camera body; plus attached lens, 1 to 2 smaller lenses, a long lens (includes 70-200mm), wallet, cell phone, memory cards, lip gloss and keys. The back pocket had been designed to carry your iPad!
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- 13″L x 4″W x 15″H
- Made of water-resistant, synthetic, high-quality leather
- Braided shoulder-strap drop, length: 13.5″
- Padded, removable cross-body band: 51″ max length
- 2 front zipper pockets of 3.75″L x 6″H
- Back zipper pocket of 10.25″L x 8.75″H and another zipper pocket of 6″L x 4.5″H
- Ultra soft white coating
- Extra padding for optimal gear protection
- 3 fabric panels can be adjusted to any situation for an ideal customization (2 short and 1 long)
3-Ona Venice Leather camera bag
The Venice is a naturally polished full-grain leather camera bag, created to carry a professional camera, up to 3 lenses, plus other small personal stuff. A thin internal room offers lots of space for your iPad, sunshades, wallet, and your other items; a slim back pocket and 2 large front pockets are ideal for lens caps, batteries and film. With its elegant and modern shape, it is possible to wear the Venice as a regular shoulder bag on those rare events when you are not carrying your camera along.
- 14.5″L X 13″W X 5″D
- Hand-made with full-grain leather
- Offers enough space for your camera and up to 3 lenses
- Flexible shoulder-strap, drop length of 14″-18″
- Detachable padded shoulder-pad
- Completely personalized inside with 3 detachable dividers
- Personal stuff area with enough room for your iPad
4- Jo Totes Rose
This beautiful classic bag comes with a rosette, front panel and pleated sides, and zippered pockets for your different stuff. The classic detail has a durable and easy-to-pull steel zipper. Rose is the ideal day bag for holding your camera along with an extra lens and your daily purse stuff while you are out and about.
- 16 3/4″ x 11″ x 6″
- Exterior material: lambskin pattern, top quality water-resistant faux leather in teal
- Interior fabric: cotton in black and white
- Interior pockets: one zippered pocket and two open pockets
- 1/2″ foam stitched into the coating of the bottom and all four sides of the bag
- Detachable and flexible cross-body strap
- Four flexible pads made of a1/2″ foam
- Solid and smooth-sliding metal zipper
- 8″ shoulder-drop
- 4 metallic feet
- Steel color: touched silver
5- Kelly Moore classic bag Fuchsia
This bag offers a very flexible handling and is very stylish and useful.
- Weight 2.5 lbs
- 16” x 4” x 11”
- Two magnetic snap pockets
- Two side pockets to carry your phone
- 1 spacious back zipper pocket that will fit an iPad
- 3 padded, adjustable, removable Velcro dividers which total up 4 sections inside.
- Bottom and exterior walls of this bag are padded
- Can hold a camera body; 2 to 4 lenses; flash; cords; keys; phone; wallet; and batteries;
- It can carry up to 8″ lens in length lenses.
- Flexible strap with a shoulder pad included
- Water-resistant man-made material
Check HERE for more designers camera bags for women!